Naples Maine Area Attractions for Everyone!
Bayview Cabins is the perfect location for a relaxing waterfront vacation. You can spend hours by the water, breathing in the fresh air and admiring the beautiful views – or, if you’d like, you can take a leisurely walk across the causeway bridge to enjoy all of the restaurants, shops, and other attractions that the charming village of Naples has to offer. Spend your lake vacation at Bayview Cabins to see for yourself the many reasons why so many people fall in love with Maine.
Area Information Sites
- Sebago Lakes Chamber
- Greater Bridgton Lakes Region Chamber
- Visit Maine – Travel Guidebook to our state
On The Water
Each unit at Bayview Cabins has designated space on the community dock – bring your own boat along or rent one at a local marina or provider. Whether you’re out angling for fish, enjoying the scenery, or speeding along on a thrill ride, there are plenty of water-based activities in the Western Maine Lakes Region.
- Causeway Marina – right next door
- Moose Landing Marina – just minutes down the street
- Long Lake Marina
- Naples Marina
- Captain Dingley’s Board Shop
- Sebago Kayak
- Sebago Sailing – rent a vacation sailboat, or learn to sail.
- Songo River Queen – the ultimate Lakes Region vacation cruise!
- Naples Seaplane
Haven’t got your sea-legs yet? The Maine Lakes Region also has plenty of things to do on land. Here are a few of our favorites…
Take a hike at any of the nearby Loon Echo Land Trust properties or Sebago Lake State Park.
Try your luck at Oxford Casino.
Hit the links:
Or remember your youth with some putt-putt at Steamboat Landing Mini Golf.
There’s something for everyone on our local food scene – from stylish to casual, indoors or out – you are never too far from a fresh Maine lobster, live music, great drinks, and a whole lot more!
- Black Bear Café
- The Galley
- Captain Jack’s at Naples Marina
- Chutes Cafe (breakfast!)
- Chutes Family Restaurant
- Freedom Café and Pub
- Gary’s Olde Town Tavern
- Rick’s Cafe
- Franco’s Bistro
- Top of the Hill Grille
- Black Horse Tavern
- Marie’s Kitchen
- Umbrella Factory Supermarket
- Buck’s Naked BBQ Steakhouse
- Beth’s Kitchen Café
- The Campfire Grille
- Brother Fleckers
For evening entertainment on the big screen or stage, you’ll have great options:
- Smitty’s Cinema – meals, movies, and more!
- Magic Lantern – located in nearby Bridgton
- Bridgton Twin Drive-In
- Deertrees Theater
- Stone Mountain Arts Center
- Celebration Barn Theater
- Schoolhouse Arts Center