Bayview Cabins Policies
These policies represent agreements and information from the condominium association documents that also apply to renters and visitors. All arrangements for rentals at Bayview Cabins are made directly with the individual unit owners. All details provided in communications and contracts related to unit rentals take precedence, except as it may conflict with association policies agreed to by all owners.
- Contact information for each rental unit is listed on the Rental Cabins page.
- All rentals are for a two-night minimum stay.
All specific arrangements regarding cabin rentals are made directly with the individual unit owner, including:
- availability, booking dates, access times, occupancy maximums or exceptions
- financial costs, deposits, cancellations, refunds, penalties for damages or other infractions
- provision of amenities, housekeeping services, outdoor equipment
- guests of renters
- any special discounts or other connections with outside service providers
- compliance with property conduct and other renter responsibilities
At Bayview Cabins – NO EXCEPTIONS:
- Bayview Cabins is a pet-free property.
- Fireworks of any type are prohibited anywhere on Bayview Cabins property.
- Each cabin unit has ONE onsite parking space. Additional vehicles, including ALL visitors, must use on-street (off-site) parking.
- Common courtesy and behavior is expected at all times while visiting Bayview Cabins, so that you and all other guests can enjoy their stay and a peaceful night’s sleep.