Yes, it’s part of life here, just an inch shy of 44 degrees latitude – the eternal question to ponder: when does Summer begin? There are many possible answers, some solidly factual like June 21, 2017 at 12:24am EDT.
And sometimes the question begs another – when is the last day of school? What day of the week is July 4? Of course, in your house there are other questions too that drive the summer agenda. Flower beds mulched? When’s the boss on vacation? LOOK – a whole window of time when we can escape to Brandy Pond!!
Part of our daily routine here at Bayview Cabins takes us out and about around town and the Naples Causeway as we run errands, grab lunch or a dinner break, and watch for the real signs of Summer –
- The seaplane has arrived on the causeway and ready to greet area visitors!
- We see signs of life at the former Sandy’s Flight Deck location: “Opening soon for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner” – stay tuned.
- Two new Gift Shops are preparing to open, at the old Casino, and what was the Lotus Garden.
- Jet ski rentals, available daily or weekly, can be reserved online at Captain Dingleys
- AND, a new Cafe is open for business (and delicious!) – welcome Marie’s Kitchen in the heart of Naples.
As you work through your list, check out availability to join us for a classic summer vacation escape… freshwater lakes stretching for 40 miles, walking access to shops, restaurants and more, a dock to tie up your boat, grab one of our canoes, or float out to our swim platform. Bring your sign of summer to the shore of Brandy Pond – we’ll help you hang it up!